Can we work with your company?
The Imperial legacy of HIM at Fairfield House provides an exceptional opportunity for businesses to engage with and support the African diaspora, and to remind Bath of its tradition of hospitality and welcome to outsiders and refugees.
The Friends of Fairfield House have much to offer and are pleased to engage with suitable businesses. In the context of the right partnerships and with the right support we can offer unique educational, cultural, and faith events activities and volunteering opportunities.
Supporting a charitable organisation like Fairfield House through the workplace has a number of real benefits to your company.
- strong, direct outreach to the African diaspora
- a sacred and Imperial location for hosted events, activies, candlelit dinners etc
- team building within the workplace by working together to support the legacy that is Fairfield House.
Fundraising is key in the years of transition to community-run social enterprise.
And there are other ways you can help Fairfield House:
- We always need Corporate Sponsors to help cover the cost of specified projects, events and services run by the charity. What better way can there be to promote your company than having it mentioned as one of our corporate sponsor on our website, through the media and on printed material where appropriate.
- Gifts in Kind. We are always grateful to receive gifts in kind that we are able to use as auction or raffle prizes, or pop into goodie bags at events.
- In lieu of Christmas cards appeal. What about giving a donation to Fairfield House instead of Christmas Cards this Christmas?
- Talk to staff at Fairfield House about how you and your staff can share skills and time to support the charity.