Getting your company involved
Why not choose us your Charity of the Year, encourage your staff to run an event, volunteer or attend an event at Fairfield House.
Supporting a charitable organisation like Fairfield House through the workplace has a number of real benefits to your company.
- The ‘Feel Good Factor’ of involvement with a well-known, respected and liked local charity and positive feedback from customers and staff.
- Spin-off marketing and PR opportunities resulting from their support.
- Team building within the workplace by working together to support the legacy that is Fairfield House.
Alternatively, help us meet the costs of funding our vital services by giving a Corporate Donation or through Employee Fundraising.
But there are other ways you can help Fairfield House;
- We always need Corporate Sponsors to help cover the cost of specified projects, events and services run by the charity. What better way can there be to promote your company than having it mentioned as one of our corporate sponsor on our website, through the media and on printed material where appropriate.
- Gifts in Kind. We are always grateful to receive gifts in kind that we are able to use as auction or raffle prizes, or pop into goodie bags at events.
- In lieu of Christmas cards appeal. What about giving a donation to Fairfield House instead of Christmas Cards this Christmas?
- Talk to staff at Fairfield House about how you and your staff can share skills and time to support the charity.